Before & after smile transformation with Invisalign by Smile Rooms
Why Invisalign Braces?
- These clear braces are so discreet that most people won’t even know that you’re wearing braces!
- Each set of aligners are custom made for your teeth
- Unlike fixed braces, there are no brackets or wires
- These invisible braces are comfortable and flexible. You can take them out to brush and floss and they can be removed for important events like a wedding
- You can continue to enjoy your usual meals and not worry about any food being trapped in your braces
- Every patient is different, but most Invisalign braces take about 12 months to work
Five reasons why you should choose
Smile Rooms for your Invisalign Braces
Free initial consultation worth £95
Free whitening worth £295
Free removable retainers worth £300
Why wait? Interest-free finance available
How much do Invisalign braces cost?
On average, the full Invisalign treatment will cost about £3,495, which can be paid on a monthly basis at just £70 a month.
Book your free consultation now and start your journey to a brand-new smile!
This price includes:
- A free initial consultation with your orthodontist
- An unlimited set of aligners
- A free 3D scan worth £350
- 3 sets of retainers worth £450
- Free Enlighten whitening worth £295
Invisalign on 0% finance? Pay monthly braces In windsor
Understandably, many people are worried about the cost of braces. Our flexible payment plan can help provide you with affordable braces. Invisalign braces are available from as little as just £2.50 per day. Find out more about our
Invisalign braces treatment process
Your first visit is to really understand what you want to achieve. We take photos of your teeth and use our state of the art iTero scanner to take an accurate impression of your teeth.
Here comes the science! We send your impressions to Invisalign who create a video simulation of how your teeth will look at each stagealong with your custom, virtually invisible aligners.
Within 3 weeks of your first appointment, we call you in to the practice to show you how to wear and care for your aligners. You change your braces every 2 weeks and remove the aligners for meals and brushing.
After the first couple of months you and others will start to notice a difference in your smile. You are likely to be completing your treatment soon and enjoying the improvements in your smile!